All by donation
No sign up required
3hrs of classes – beginners followed by intermediates followed by advanced
Beginners is suitable for Absolute beginners
You can come to the LIVE ZOOM Classes OR/AND you can get the whole videos to catch up with the classes in your own time.
Classes run weekly but the times change to accommodate different time zones.
For times see the time maps below 🙂
I’M HAVING A BREAK FOR JANUARY BUT WILL BE BACK WITH CLASSES ON FEB 3RD. Please see the huge range of video classes at the learning site. There are also on-going Twin hoop courses and video packages 🙂
This is a demo of a previous ELBOWS – WITH ROLL class
The maps shows Beginners times for each class.
+1hr for Intermediate +2hrs for Advanced
1st Wednesday of every month
2nd Thurs/Fri of every month
3rd Sunday of every month
LINKS MAY CHANGE OCCASIONALLY SO CHECK BACK HERE IF YOU CAN’T GET INTO CLASS
- Come to 1, 2 or all 3 🙂 and all that you want.
- 1 hoop needed for the beginners, sometimes 2 is good for the intermediates and advanced (but most can be done with 1)
- Please warm up BEFORE the start of the class
- Join https://zoom.us/ – you do not need the paid plan to attend
- Click here for more info about how to use Zoom