**My WEEKLY DONATION Classes run on WEDNESDAYS**
All by donation
No sign up required
3hrs of classes – beginners followed by intermediates followed by advanced
Beginners is suitable for absolute beginners
You can come to the LIVE ZOOM Classes OR/AND you can get the whole videos to catch up with the classes in your own time.
8am UK / 9am Brussels / 7pm Melbourne
Intermediate Class =
9am UK / 10am Brussels/ 8pm Melbourne
Advanced Class =
10am UK /11am Brussels /9pm Melbourne
For more time zones see the time map below 🙂
All zoom classes are recorded in full and available after the live classes in video form. Please see the huge range of video classes at the learning site. There are also on-going Twin hoop courses and video packages 🙂
This Wednesday (24th Feb) I am teaching TRANSITIONS ON & OFF THE BODY 🙂
Here’s a demo of this week’s content:
*You do not have to sign in/pre-donate for classes but if you know you’ll def be donating/wanting the videos you can get them here. Videos will be available after the live classes :)*
Last week we focused on ISOLATIONS : INSIDE & OUTSIDE and you can access the class videos here.
LINKS MAY CHANGE OCCASIONALLY SO CHECK BACK HERE IF YOU CAN’T GET INTO CLASS
- Come to 1, 2 or all 3 🙂 and all that you want.
- 1 hoop needed for the beginners, sometimes 2+ is good for the intermediates and advanced (but most can be done with 1)
- Please warm up BEFORE the start of the class
- Join https://zoom.us/ – you do not need the paid plan to attend
- Click here for more info about how to use Zoom