All by donation
No sign up required
3hrs of classes – beginners followed by intermediates followed by advanced
Beginners is suitable for Absolute beginners
I have set it up so no matter where you are in the world there should be two classes in your waking hours 🙂
Find your best class:
This week is all about CIRCUS INSPIRED SEQUENCES
CLICK THE APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW 5MINS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
LINKS WILL CHANGE OCCASIONALLY
- Come to 1, 2 or all 3 🙂 and all that you want.
- 1 hoop needed for the beginners and intermediate, sometimes 2 is good for the advanced (but can be done with 1)
- Please warm up BEFORE the start of the class
- 2-5mins break between each class
- Join https://zoom.us/ – you do not need the paid plan to attend
- Click here for more info about how to use Zoom
Please note this was filmed on my phone and not the zoom platform. I’m closer for zoom 🙂
THIS VIDEO DEMO (from 8-12th April) FILMED ON ZOOM SO THIS IS THE SET UP TO EXPECT FOR CLASSES (CLASS CONTENT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY THIS):
THIS VIDEO DEMO IS FILMED ON ZOOM SO THIS IS THE SET UP TO EXPECT FOR CLASSES IF YOU HAVE AN INTERNET SPEED SAME AS BALI (CLASS CONTENT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY THIS):
13-17th May was SHOULDERS/DUCKOUTS week!
20-24th May was MORE ELBOWS week!
27th-31st May was VORTEXES & KNEES week!